Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
- Listening to the birds wake up at 4:30 in the morning ... even though I don't want to actually be awake!
- Standing in a room that just happens to catch the perfect cross-breeze.
- Sitting on the deck with hummingbirds buzzing over my head as they come in for their bed-time snack.
- A little slower pace.
- Watching the sailboats bob on White Bear Lake.
- My neighbor's ... the Master Gardener ... beautiful front yard ... even though it makes me jealous! And she knows it ...
- The classic car show every Friday night in my town ... I remember the interior of some of those cars!
- Feeling more creative ... nice weather and the intense Summer colors are such a stimulant.
- Booming thunderstorms!
- And of course ... sweating glasses of iced tea!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
The SSODS auctions always have a wide variety of items, from one of a kind, exclusive items, to custom made dolls, Altered Art, Unique Handcrafted Jewelry...hand quilted items, exquisite folk art paintings, yummy handmade candles, and more! Our members also carry many supplies for your own creative endeavors, including glass glitter, scrapbooking supplies, kits, patterns and more, as well as vintage items!
Our SSODS theme this week is "Halloween In July" Be sure to type SSODS in your ebay search bar to see more of our fun Halloween and Fall items!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Watch for a fun new theme later this month too and pass drug urine test!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Springtime Gracie from Sugar and Spice
Bluebird of Happiness Tags from I Need That!
Robin's Egg Bluebird Tags from Sunshine and Ravioli
Handwarmers from The Bag Doll, for those final cool days
Key to my Heart Pillow, from Sweet Liberty Prims
Finally, beautiful Blue and Brown Tags from While Supplies Last
And ox2.org and coordinating All-Occassion Cards from Out on a Whim
Check out all the SSODS Listings on etsy for more great items!