Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
The best things about Summer ...
- Listening to the birds wake up at 4:30 in the morning ... even though I don't want to actually be awake!
- Standing in a room that just happens to catch the perfect cross-breeze.
- Sitting on the deck with hummingbirds buzzing over my head as they come in for their bed-time snack.
- A little slower pace.
- Watching the sailboats bob on White Bear Lake.
- My neighbor's ... the Master Gardener ... beautiful front yard ... even though it makes me jealous! And she knows it ...
- The classic car show every Friday night in my town ... I remember the interior of some of those cars!
- Feeling more creative ... nice weather and the intense Summer colors are such a stimulant.
- Booming thunderstorms!
- And of course ... sweating glasses of iced tea!